The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office utilizes Securus Technologies Video Visitation for all
regular, non-privileged inmate visitations.
There are two video visitation options:
Remote Visit: A video visit conducted over the internet through the use of a visitor’s
home computer and a video terminal located in the inmate housing units.
Absent exigent circumstances, the number of Remote Visits an inmate may receive is unlimited,
based upon time-slot availability.
Each Remote visit session is 20 minutes.
The at-home Visitors are required to pay a fee for this type of visit.
- Remote visit sessions are available daily between 7 A.M. and 9:30 P.M.
A video visit conducted through the use of a visitor video terminal at the
Lower Buckeye Jail
or the 4th Avenue Jail
and a video terminal located in the inmate housing units.
Inmates are eligible to receive one free On-Site Visit per week.
Each On-Site visit session is 20 minutes.
- On-Site sessions are available daily between 9 A.M. and 4:30 P.M, excluding holidays.
- When scheduling an On-Site visit, the visitor will be given the option to conduct their visit
from either the Lower Buckeye Jail or the 4th Avenue Jail.
- All On-Site video visits must be conducted from one of these two jails, regardless of where the
inmate is actually housed.
All video visits, whether Remote or On-Site, must be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- In order to schedule and conduct a Remote or On-Site video visit, the inmates friends and family
members must create an account and schedule their visits by going to the website:
Legal visitors will continue to be able to conduct face-to-face visits with their clients at the
inmate’s assigned jail.
- Visitation Lobby hours are 8 A.M. to 5 P.M., Monday thru Friday.
- Legal visits will be accommodated outside of these days and hours at all jails, as necessary.
Legal visitors will have the ability to utilize the video visitation system as well, including
both the Remote and On-Site video visit options.
Legal visitors wishing to utilize the video visitation option will be required to abide by the
same scheduling rules as regular, non-legal visitors.
- Legal visitors must create an account and schedule their video visits, both Remote and On-Site,
a minimum of 24 hours in advance by going to the following website:
For more information, please speak to a Visitation Officer at any MCSO jail or visit the website:
Members of clergy may contact the Chaplain’s Office at 602-876-7206 for information on clergy visitation. This number is for clergy members only!
The general public may contact 602-876-0322 for general information, including visitation and other jail matters.